Article 1 Application of these terms and conditions
- 1. Accommodation contracts concluded by this hotel and contracts related thereto shall be in accordance with the terms of this contract,
and matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions shall be subject to laws or customs.
- 2. The hotel is subject to these regulations regarding reservations made by credit card, but the details are subject to the terms and conditions of the credit card company and the hotel franchise.
- 3. The hotel may comply with special agreements within the scope not contrary to the purpose of the agreement, laws, or customs without being bound by the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 2 In case of refusal of accommodation
The hotel may refuse accommodation in the following cases:
- 1. In case the lodging application does not comply with this terms and conditions
- 2. In case there is no room available due to full occupancy
- 3. In case it is recognized that the guest who intends to stay is in danger of committing an act that violates the law or public order or morals related to accommodation.
- 4. In case the guest who intends to stay is clearly recognized as a contagious person
- 5. In case of requesting unnecessary compensation for accommodation
- 6. In case it is recognized that the guest has pets, dangerous drugs, explosives, or weapons
- 7. In case the accommodation cannot be accommodated due to natural disasters, facility failure, or other unavoidable reasons
- 8. In case it is recognized that accommodation is not possible in accordance with Korean laws and regulations
Article 3 Specification of name, etc.
- 1. Name, gender, nationality and occupation of the guest
- 2. Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
Article 4 Accommodation Registration Procedure
Guests are requested to register the following information with the hotel at the front desk of the hotel on the day of stay.
- 1. Matters in Article 3, Paragraph 1
- 2. For foreigners, passport number and visa type, date of arrival in Korea
- 3. Date of birth for Koreans
- 4. Departure date
- 5. Other information deemed necessary by the hotel
Article 5 Check-in time, Check-out time
- 1. Check-in time is 3pm.
- 2. Check-out time is 12:00 noon
- 3. If the check-out time is extended to 3 pm, an additional 25% of the room rate shall be charged.
- 4. If the check-out time is extended to 6 pm, an additional 50% of the room rate shall be charged.
- 5. In case of check-out after 6 PM, a room rate for one person shall be charged.
Article 6 payment of fees
- 1. Payment of the fees shall be made at the front desk of the hotel at the time of departure of the guest or upon request by the hotel, by means of a traveler's check, coupon,
or credit card recognized by the hotel or in the currency of the Republic of Korea. However, personal checks shall not be accepted.
- 2. Even if the guest does not arbitrarily stay after starting to use the room, the accommodation fee shall be charged.
- 3. All room rates, except for suite rooms, are based on the number of beds in the room. Additional charges may apply if additional occupants are added.
Article 7 Refund and Cancellation Policy
- 1. If the guest is not confirmed or the reservation is canceled on the date of stay, a cancellation fee shall be charged for the guaranteed one night rate. In case cancellations made the day before the stay,
50% of the nightly rate shall be charged, and cancellations made 2 days before the stay, 30% of the nightly rate shall be charged.
- 2. Cancellation and change of reservation may be made up to 3 days (72 hours) before the date of arrival.
- 3. Cancellations on the same day shall be charged 100% for one night rate.
Article 8 Accommodation responsibility
- 1. The responsibility of the Hotel concerning accommodation shall start from the time the guest registers at the front desk or when the guest enters his / her room, whichever is the earlier, and terminates at the time the guest leaves his / her room to depart.
- 2. The hotel is not responsible for any accidents caused by the guest's failure to comply with the rules of use provided in the hotel.
- 3. If the hotel is unable to provide a room to the guest after guaranteeing the accommodation reservation, the hotel shall arrange an equivalent or better accommodation and compensate 100% of the first day's accommodation fee.
Article 9 Receipt and Return of Room Key Card
- 1. Guests shall receive the room key at the front desk upon registration and be required to return the key card to the front cashier along with payment upon departure.
- 2. If the guest loses his / her room key card during his / her stay, the guest shall report the loss to the front desk without delay.
- 3. If the guest checks out with the room key card, it shall be promptly returned to the hotel by mail or other means without delay."